I've recently gotten off my period and seemed to be quite a mood for sexual intercourse and my boyfriend had not been home yet. I did finger myself and I did stay turned on until my boyfriend got home from work. We didn't even foreplay hardly. Got right down to business 8) Anyways, we began missionary style I was ok with no problems, but then when we changed positions... when I got on top I noticed that I wasn't as well lubed anymore. But over looking I went ahead. Well It started to hurt soon after so I told my boyfriend to just go ahead and go off. Well he really did go pretty rough and fast trying to get off. Which then after that I was in immense pain. Burning, slight bleeding and very little discharge, my Labium Minora were swollen and my vaginal walls were swollen as well. When I went to the bathroom to urinate, I had sensation of burning after urination like I was ripped or something. When I went to wipe myself I noticed a faint of blood. Like the blood looked diluted. A few days have passed and I don't have any discharge, no constant burning, when I use the bathroom it doesn't hurt while urinating BUT I get a weird sensation after I run out of urine. %-) I don't know how to describe that. I thought that I may have UTI, which I do get them quite often because of sex. I think I'm just prone to having them. It doesn't help that I hate water. But I do like to drink lots of pop. :-( I know I Shouldn't. Anyways, I have a lot of irritation. And just today I actually examined myself to see where the irritation was really coming from. In my vaginal opening I see that I'm really swelled up and it doesn't hurt to touch it. It's just feels extremely irritated. The only way I've been able to reduce the irritation is using a heating pad... and also this is very odd, but drinking coffee has tremendously reduce the irritation. Is it possible that I cut myself and from the friction burning during sex that could be my problem? I have no idea, please help. I can't afford to see a doctor. If this is something I can relieve on my own, I will do. But I can't visit the doctor right now due to extreme lack in money. Thanks!

Here is the deal. Come up with the moneu to see if doctor if you could however, i had very similiar issues that it happened to be that i really did scrape my inner vaginal wall. i also recently hace

Hi, Sorry for your pain. It isn't weird that coffee affects your vagina. i have been saying what we consume affects our bodily fluids for about 2 weeks on this forum. If coffee makes you feel better you may be too alkalized. I don't know what your diet is like. Are you a vegatarian? Let me know. Coffee is acidic perhaps it is balancing you out. Anyway, you may not want to hear this but coffee is really bad for us. I used to be addicted. I had a burning vagina and I healed myself though diet. Let me know what you eat. Laura

i have a similar problem but it has gotten so bad to the point that it hurts to even go from sitting to standing position or stretch my legs farther than a few inches apart. i am in tremendous pain all the time and my vagina is constantly cut and bleeding, i havent had sex in months. i am extremely dry, itchy, swollen, and irritated, down there as well. i didnt have my period for a year last year and i had to use estrogen replacements for 6 months to restore my period and then progesterone for 4 weeks to stop it. it all started when i began taking anti depressants and then birth control. at this point i have chunky white milky discharge with large solid whitish masses in it. i dont know what is wrong with me. neither do the doctors. i just spent $500 on some metabolic 24 hour urine test from my doctor and i doubt that it will get me any closer to finding a cure.

I have the same exact symptoms. My OBGYN said it's irritated because of lack of lubrication....hormones....I had a hysterectomy about 9 years ago. I use Ky when we 'think' about it. He has me using Premarin cream about 3 times a week. Can't say that it really helps. I wonder.....my partner at this time,...since I have had this irritation, has really rough skin....my previous 13 yr. partner....has veryyyyyy soft skin. I wander if its a combo of the two?

Did you ever figure out what it was? I have this too! help! Mine has lasted a month... I had sex for the first time and I experienced some pain during, and I'm naturally pretty dry and we didn't have lube. It isn't an intense pain, but it's quite discomforting AFTER I pee (not during, really), same symptoms you described. I made an appointment to see the gyn, but she was booked until two weeks from now, and I'm starting to worry a bit!

Same! My vagina has been hurting a lot though. Like when I sit down or lay down or stand up, anything really, it just starts hurting and itching. I get this white stuff that's sometimes chunky and white or clear and my walls are super dry. I have this little piece of skin that is I think ripped a little? I'm not sure. I'm afraid to tell my parents because I just got done with being sick and doctor appointments. I haven't has sex in five months. Help me please :(

That sounds like an STD . Gonorrhea

I have had the same issues. I am 43 and I have had problems in the urethral/vaginal area since I was 24!  Not sure of the exact reason yet BUT symptoms went away during all my pregnancies (which does suggest hormone influences) and also I had a urethral dilation(the urologist stretches out the urethra with metal rods) which made the symptoms go away for five years.  They just came back.  I had a second dilation and it did not do much good.  

But yes, irritation AFTER I pee, and worse sort of discomfort, irritation, feel like I have to pee all the time AFTER sex.  No STDS NO UTI(although I do get UTI's easier than most women).

I would not be scared it is an STD but get checked and rule it out.  It is a chronic undiagnosable urethral syndrome.  I am actually going to a Uro-gynecologist this month and will keep you posted.  I did not even know they existed.

Two things my OBGYN did say was to also use KY as the wall of the vagina can get dry and thin.  Interestingly she said the the urethra can actually get bent inward during intercourse which could also cause the pain.

Does anyone have any more info on how diet can improve this?

Jenny