Okay, so wednesday my boyfriend & I had sex. Then, the next day my vagina started itching & I noticed there was a yellowish discharge. Today, which is Friday.. My vagina was itching sooo bad & when I peed, it began burning. Then, now... My vagina is freaking swollen. Omg, I'm so scared. I put yeast infection cream on it, but I truly believe this isn't a yeast infection. Nothing was wrong with my vagina before we had sex. I'm scared to tell him what's going on.... Please help! :'(

Health Guru
Hi, what your describing it sounds like its a yeast infection you have just a bit stronger than most!
What cream is it your using to treat it? To take away some of the itching you could try some home remedies until your able to get to the doctor just Google how to treat yeast infections :-)

I'm using "External Vulvar, Miconazole Nitrate Cream".. This infection won't even allow me to sleep.

Health Guru
The symptoms of vaginal thrush are usually obvious.
Typical symptoms include:
* itching and soreness around the entrance of the vagina
* pain during sex 
* a stinging sensation when you urinate
* vaginal discharge, although this isn't always present; the discharge is usually odourless and it can be thin and watery or thick and white like cottage cheeseSevere symptoms
In addition to the above symptoms, you may also have:
* a red and swollen vagina and vulva
* cracked skin around the entrance of your vagina 
* sores in the surrounding area – this is rare, but it may indicate the presence of another fungal condition or the herpes simplex virus
 (the virus that causes genital herpes)
A natural unsweetened yogurt is said to help with the itching and burning by cooling the area down but can be a bit messy to do as you either need to fir a tampon in the yogurt and then insert it or use some kind of applicants to insert the yogurt into the vagina.
Or there is the cider vinegar in bath water is supposed to help :-)