my boyfriend and I are sexually active and i noe for a fact we were both virgins in everything and lost it only to each other, however he has experienced a burning sensation while urination before and after sex i hav experienced a burning while peeing just for that day. now about a week and some days ago we had unprotected sex while i was on my period and during the end, the next day i experienced a pain while urinating...i can pee, but the few seconds at the end while im peeing really hurts...i noticed some discharge while i wiped myself and though it was entirely clear there were some red looking pieces of flesh...i dont really noe if it was flesh its possible it was a clot...its not a lot of discharge, i only hav it wen i wipe myself after i urinate, which may or may not hav the red clots...also, sometimes after i pee my vagina stings and irritates me, making me feel lik i hav to pee but wen i do go back in the bathroom, only a tiny bit of fluid comes out...a week later, these sensations have almost entirely gone away but there are some occasions where they come again, less intense...to make matters worse my boyfrend and i jus recently had unprotected sex..it wasnt painful but i wasnt as wet as i used to be, then agen the day before i started having these symptoms i wasnt as wet as usual too. on this occasion wen he took it out, at the tip of his penis was white pus-like, frothy vaginal discharge...ive been reading up on wat this could be and suspect clamydia, gonorrhea, trichomonas, or even possibly an infection due to sex during my period (like those that occur due to misuse of tampons). we're planning on going to a clinic, but i jus want more help with this.

i think it could just be a urinary tract infection. you can go to a doctor and get medication and cranberry juice helps. make sure you urinate after you have sex to get rid of any bacteria. i could be wrong but just an idea..hope this helps

sounds like a urinary tract infection to me as well. drink plenty of liquids like water and cranberry juice to help cleanse your system. if the white discharge has a odor or is chunky, you could be getting a yeast infection which will follow after a period, and it will cause irritation, burning, itching, and the discharge. BUT, the white discharge could also be the color of your cum. mine is white and creamy when i have a orgasm.