For the past couple of days my vaginal area has been itchy and painfull and today I noticed 4 to 5 white heads arround my vaginal area. I need to know what this is because it hurts alot I am in a foreign country for the next month and really need to know what to do.

Genital Herpes, HSV may appear similar to a white head.The first episode is the most severe as most people have not been exposed to the virus before and antibodies will not have been produced to trigger the immune response. When the herpes virus gets into skin cells it reproduces itself and starts to multiply, making the skin red and sensitive. Blisters or bumps may appear on the genital area, the blisters first opening, then healing with the regeneration of new skin tissue.Up to 60% of people who have genital HSV show no signs of the disease and are unaware that they are infected, but are capable of transmitting the virus to others (asymptomatic viral shedding). Some symptoms may (or may not) include any of the following, swollen lymph glands
painful inflamed blisters develop around infected area
headache
muscle ache
fever
vaginal or penis discharge
infection of the urethra causing a burning sensation during urination
a burning sensation in the genitals
lower back pain
small red bumps may appear in the genital area following earlier symptoms, later developing into painful blisters, which crust over, form a scab, and heal.
Prodrome can be very serious and idicates the virus becoming active and relocating to the skin's surface, symptoms may include any or only a few of the following itching
tingling
numbness
burning
general fatigue
flu-like symptoms
fever
swelling of the lymph nodes in the area of outbreak
headache
painful urination
pain in the buttocks, back of legs, lower back
You should make an appointment for an examination as soon as possible. Only a doctor could tell you for sure what is going on and any STI can be serious if left untreated.