o.O for some time my vaginal area began to itch, then it went away, but a few weeks later it came back and left again, i keep thinking its going to go away but this time it got worse... along with the increased vaginal itching...tiny bumps have formed on my vaginal like mosquito bites. no pus no nothing just itching and soreing of the vaginal area... if someone could help me im really scared and im going to go to a gyno but im scared too... i just want some insight and some motivation to go to a gyno cuz it seems like it might be uncomfortable but i know i must go... if anyone could help me it would be very much appreciated.. thankyou.
Andy 8-|

I had a similar problem, I would scratched to the point where it bled. It would stop for a little while but like a mosquito bite it returned. I went to the gynocologist and she prescribed me a fungus cream called nystatin and triamcinolone cream. My itch is on the skin, so far its working well. I really hope it will not return. Hope this helps, go the gyno and have it checked out.

Im 11 and i HAVE this problem...Thast weird cuz my docter perscribed that cream. i use it and it works great but when i went the room looked like if i was going to have a baby lol :P