Hi, im not sure even if i have genital warts or not i just wanted to know if they always itch? and i also wanted to ask exactly what they look like because everyone that describes them to me it doesnt sound the same!
I also wanted to know do they just appear inside the vagina because as far as i know i dont feel any there, and i only have one but it is beside my clitorous.. you can move it and its sortof white... i asked my friend and she had one on her neck so i didnt know if it was a mole or a wart... i have alot of questions about this because i havent been for a pap smear in about 3 years... neither have i had intercourse with anyone other than one person sense and he has nothing! It feels like my normal skin but raised up a little like it doesnt itch or burn or nothing like that it disappeared before and came back what could this be?

Hi there! I don’t think you have genital warts. First of all, your only partner doesn’t have them.
Secondly, genital warts usually appear in groups and you would rarely get just one. The most common places are vaginal lips, inner vagina, anus and on the cervix. They may itch but not necessarily. They wouldn’t appear above the clitoris.

Thirdly, genital warts once developed wouldn’t go away on their own at least not those visible ones. I read that cervical warts may disappear on their own, that they may be killed by our immune system but usually they need to be removed. They don’t come and go on their own but they may reappear once removed in a procedure.

The only way to figure this out is to be checked either by gynecologist or dermatologist.

hello i have just recently found a redish rash on the top of my penis it is rather dry and become i little itchy when i scratch it hardly i havnt had sex for about 4 weeks and it just poped up a few days ago just asking if a have genital warts thanks :$ so if you could reply that would be great thanks

It's really hard to tell what you have. You really should just go to a doctor to get it checked out. The longer you have something, the more it could affect other parts of your body.

Hello, I'm very worried because I had sexual intercorse and oral sex with a person that has had ginital warts but he didn't tell me until after we had sex. It's been one week to two and started noticing that my lips itch and burs a little and my tongue feels like if I burned it with hot drinks but I didn't what should I do. Can I be infected... or when can the doctor know if I'm infected or not..

that sounds like genital warts to me. genital warts can be transferred to the mouth and tongue through oral sex with someone who has been infected by genital warts. Genital warts is a virus that cannot be cured, but it can be treated. go see a doctor, there are many ways.

to the first post, you might have Molluscum contagiosum (MC), as it is only one bump. it's a smaller wart like bump that isn't clustered with other bumps (unlike genital warts) and can be treated also eliminated.

Hope this helps.

you should always go ask a doctor, because genital warts can look different on different people, and they can appear above or next to the clit. your partner doesnt have to have signs, because they can have it for years and not even know it, so using a partner as a measuring tool doesn't always work. i have them, it's not fun, but it could be worse. =) sooo write your questions down and go ask a professional before it gets worse.

hi am currently fighting against genital wart ,,, they are very big and maily around where i urinate, they are EXTREMELY itchy and its so horrible because i cant do anything without them making it uncomfortable. i have been treated with freezing treatment and the laser thing where smoke comes out, 3months ago i had a child and its only gotten worse im breastfeeding and only have 3months ago to stop breastfeeding, i dont kno if i shud try natural remedies or i should wait and get them surgically removed under general anesthetic. please advice me on what is best and what i can use to stop the itching its making me miserable and making my life IMPOSSIBLE!"!!!

I have genital warts, some are large and some are small but all of them are painful and itchy. I can't sit down for to long and i can't stand at work because they stat itching. PLEASE HELP ME...I'M BOUT TO SHOOT MY VAGINA OFF....IT HURTS SOOO BAD!! LOL but what can i do for the pain and itching to go away?

hi, i started off having an itch all over my body a few weeks ago... like a week ago i got like 3 little red bumps on my stomach and thighs, very itchy only or mostly at night... then i got some red spots on my penis, i have 3 in the head of my penis and other 5 in the body of the penis. i dont know if its genital warts or its just there cuz of the itching and me scratching from the other red spots in my thighs.
any ideas of what this could be? i really would feel embarassed to go get checked up so does anyone know of any creams or treatments that would help me out with this?

thank you

It sounds like scabies to me, i had them once and they don't just go away. I used nix to get rid of it, I covered my entire body with it and washed all my bed clothes and clothes after i coated myself with it and spray my bed down with a mite spray, then when I got up the next morning I showered off the nix. That was the worst night of sleep I have ever had, I itched worse than ever and all over. so you don't have to wash everything separate out the items you are not gonna wear and leave them sit elsewear for a least a week, scabies die after 3 days with out food(your blood). I did a second round of this 2 or 3 weeks later just to be sure. You may still itch for a few weeks after because your boby is working out all the dead mites. I did this about a year ago and I have not had any problems since.

im sure but i am certain that one website can definitely help you solve this problem.***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed hope you will be fine asap.

This is the the worst thing I have ever experienced. The itching and pain is unbearable on a bad HPV break out. I have had this for over 10 years and this is the first time I have ever had a breakout on my clitoral area, which of course is the most sensitive. The Aldara medication just makes the skin extra sensitive and extemely itchy. I called my doctor several times and have surfed the internet looking for help at least 4 times they basically say there is nothing they can do to help so I began using neosporin cream and taking tylenols orally until the pain subsided (about 2 weeks).. I apply the otc vaginal itching cream for itching. They do both burn for a few seconds at first, but then the relief begins. Hope it helps.

I have red bumps like between my balls and my as****e and I have red bumps on my balls and a huge red bump on my penis I was wondering what it is

Hi, about a week and a half ago I got these red itchy bumps on both sides of my inner thighs, and it is extremely painful and itchy. it feels very dry, and I am extremely worried. I have sometimes gotten chaffing down there (I play lacrosse) and I played in two tournaments for the past week and a half every single day. A girl whom i had sex with about a month ago is now finding out someone she had sex with has genital warts, and that she might have it. they are on both thighs, and they do not go to the scrotum or penis, but are incredibly itchy and do not seem to be going away. its been 3 days since ive played lacrosse, all the time I have been putting Desetin rash cream on it, hoping it might help. it feels like normal chaffing, but I am still very scared about the possibility of it being genital warts. Please help id love to know anything you might think, and I am taking this girl to the clinic in a week or two to get a test done, and I will probably get one done as well to be safe but I would like to know if I am freaking out over nothing, or if it is possible I actually have HPV. Thank you very much.