Hi, I am 15 years old and I am having vaginal itching that is driving me crazy. I shaved in an effort to stop the itching, and now there are small red bumps all over the top of it. I am not sure if the bumps are from the shaving or part of the itching. I have had the bumps before but I can't remember if they were there without me shaving. I know it can't be an std since I am a virgin, but the itching and bumps are freaking me out. The area around the lips is also red from the itching. I am not sure what is causing the itching and bumps, please help!
p.s- creams help but the problem always comes back. :-(

the red spots after shaving happened to me too. i dont think its anything to worry about.

when i first started puberty i was itching all the time so dont worry. mine is ok now and doesnt itch even though im still a teenager.

Are you feeling itchy on the inside of your vagina or the outside?
If it's pretty much on the outside, you may be allergic to something. Laundry soap/fabric softner/bleach or bath stuff like body wash or soap. Are you using any kind of a lotion or body cream? You probably got the bumps from shaving i would think.
Are you switching to a different, well...anything that comes into contact with your private areas. Maybe a different soap?
To help with the "itchies" you can use some corn starch down there. It's an "old wives tale" but it honestly works. Just mix a little water with the corn starch, sort of like a paste, then apply it to your pubic area, not inside.

If you feel a stinging or burning when you pee or you have an itch that feels like it's inside of your vagina, you may have a yeast infection, this brings some discharge with a slight odor to it.
Try a mild soap and don't use any kind of fragrence. If it permits, try going commando for a while as well. (i don't mean to sound gross)
You mentioned that cremes help but it keeps coming back, that sounds like an allergy of some kind.

The itch is usually on the outside of my vagina but sometimes it can be on the inside. I don't have any burning or stinging when I pee so I am not sure if its a yeast infection. How would I know if it is a yeast infection and how would I have gotten one? Do yeast infections last long because this problem has been going on for a while.

Actually the more I think about it I think I have a yeast infection. I have all the symptoms except the stinging urination. Except for the allergy thing, could this possible be anything else? ?

i am 13 years old, & i think i have an yeast infection :-( im a virgin, & really worried, i have itching, burning, & i have a fishy smell, & when i take eoff myunderwear or even pants, they smell really bad around the crotch area. mybe is family wise, cuz my sisters pants smell too shes 17 i dk about my mom tho. um & when i tried the "finger test " i felt somethinng in my vaginaa i think is a cyst i dont know wat it is i like a ball kinda & when i touch it it feels numb. & im worried, im 13 years old onlyy & how can i tell my mom. how cud this happen? im afraid off people coming aroundd my bottom arrwea because is that bad, u can smell itt like im embarrased, i need help please :-(

A yeast infection is just that, yeast. It is from a bacterial build up due to moisture that builds up in your vaginal area. Yeast loves moist areas. The causes could be from wearing your bathing suit bottoms all the time after swimming, panties that do not have a cotton crotch, panty hose and tight pants that hug or stick in your crotch.

Vagisil puts out a test kit, you can buy it straight ftom a walmart or a larger grocery chain. They supply you with test strips, such like the ones that you test your swimming pool water with. You just swab your vaginal area, wait a few minutes, then compare the strip to the findings on the box.

Yeast really doesn't smell "fishy" it sort of smells like bread or yeast. The ball you felt when you inserted your finger into your vagina was probably the tip of your cervix. It would feel very smooth and it would probably have a round feeling to it.

it is most likely a yeast infection which is caused by yeast overgrowth alll u have to do is go to the drug store and get a kit to eliminate yeast its cream in a saringe and u squirt it in your vagina u do it for about a week and u should c it start to clear up

Hello im14 and I have a itchy red saw vagina, I don't want to tell my mum because I am scared to tell her just incase she goes to the doctors and i have to be checked out ! I am a vergin never done anything with a boy, but someone pleasee help me it's stinging and I was crying last night cream does Help but it comes back agin within two hours!

Try soaking in epdin salt in the bath tub it made mine feel better but it does come back.

Put ice on your vagina. It cools it down

I'm 13 years old and I had itching on the outside,I filled my tub with warm clean water then I mixed the bath with baking soda and I sat in it for about 25 minutes and honestly It works!

I don't know what wrong I have a itchy vigain and and I though it I shave the place it itchy the most I though it would stop nope I still don't know what wrong and I told my mom but she did not listen and I told my dad and he told me to put some of thing cream and it still itchy I'm worry some wrong and I need to be check out 

Hi I'm 13 and I haven't hit puberty yet or had my period but I've got a swolen vagina and it itches so much .im really sceard and I haven't told my mum

Help me my vagina from outside is itchy and I shaved it it have some bumps when I touch them it hurts I don't know what is wrong email it has me it hurts and it's erythromycin techy I am a teenager 13