Kind of embarrasing but my boyfriend and I noticed this when fooling around. During some foreplay, his finger touched a little tiny bump on the left side on the outside of my vaginal entrance, and it hurt very, very badly. Further exploration showed that the bump (which is very tiny) was red, and hurt to move or touch it. We both freaked out and now we are scared to do anything because it might be some sort of STD. But I'm a virgin, We've only used a couple toys (which we keep very very clean), and I don't see how I could have gotten an STD! I don't know what this is, and I don't want to freak out if its just some sort of random pimple (can you get pimples down there?) Please help me if you can I'm very worried. :-(

Well not all STDs are transmitted through sexual intercourse. Some are transmitted through skin to skin contact. It's very important that you know this. So you can be a virgin but rubbing against your boyfriends genitals is enough to get herpes of HPV.

It is possible to get pimples down there and that may be when it is or it could be a genital wart. Is your boyfriend a virgin? If not he could have HPV and not even know it and have transmitted it to you. Are you feeling any sort of itching around your vagina? i say put a warm cloth on it to see if it goes down. If it doesn't and or more show up then you need to go get an examination.

My boyfriend swears to me he is still a virgin and that he has no STDs that he knows of, and I've never seen any weird bumps or discoloration on him (That I can remember anyway, but we don't usually spend much time examining each other when we're naked lol) . There is no itching, and no pain anywhere else, just that one little spot, and it only hurts if you touch it. I ran a cloth under warm water and applied it for a little while, and it's gone down, not as red and it doesn't hurt as much but it's still there. It's not uncomfortable when sitting or walking or anything, it just hurts to poke it.

I was doing more research (I was very nervous/paranoid) and read something about glands in the vaginal area that can become infected, could it be that?

Celebrity
From what your saying it sounds like a pimple. Dont worry :-)
If it dosnt go in a few days get it checked.
Iv had pimples an they are very painfull.
Keep it clean, an it should be gone soon.

Yeah it went away without a problem! Thank you very much ^___^; I was so scared.

Are you saying that the bump on the outside of your vagina is just a pimple and could go away with a warm compress. I went the the gyno already because i freak out at the smallest things sometimes concerning my lower body, if you know what i mean.  I got a nurse practioner who didnt know what area to even look at, sadly.  I told her that it was exactly what you were talking about. My situation was that i felt it when i was in the shower. I know my body really well so i knew it was abnormal.  I immediately called the gyno.  She didnt give me any relief of what i had though.    I tested negative for HPV after having it for 6 months.  So that is why i freaked out.  She said she thought it looked suspicious but she didnt know what it looked like... THANKS i thought.... $100 plus bucks down the drain!  So this helps if i am reading this correctly.  Please let me know if I am or anyone can give me more information about this.  I will call the gyno again for more information.

I was showering today and I started to itch on the outside of my Virginia then I seen 3 bumps I’m kinda scared I haven’t did anything in a long time can someone help me please