I need help desperately... I need some help figuring out when my girlfriend of 13 soon to be 14 years concieved.we had a breakup on may 8th 2016,and she had sexual intercourse on the 8th and 9th of May with her new man and the man ejacukated in her.the last time we had sex was sometime within the last week of April and I pulled out.we believe her period began around aroung April 24.her periods come and she may bleed for a couple days and be done.we r struggling to figure this out as we r back together and she wants me to be the father but things just don't add up to me being the one who fathered her baby.we have been together so long and we have a12 and 9yr old and I'm not sure if I can accept this baby into our home and be a part of raising it.we have discussed adoption but unfortunately the mom cannot bring herself to doing this which I can completely understand her feelings as I could never allow one of my children to be adopted either.im told to pay attention to the ultrasound picture which was on July 1st where it said she was 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant.according to prenatal advice she concieved between may 8 9 10.this would make the baby not mine.although I'm told there's still a chance I am baby's daddy.how?could someone please help me!

I would suggest having a paternity test done when the baby is born. Even though you say you pulled out, there is still a chance you may have fired off a small amount semen before you ejaculated completely and so yes it may be your baby. (though more likely to be the other persons child if he ejaculated a full load of cum inside your Girl friend around the time of conception)
Either way it is now a HUGE responsibility on a very young teenage girl (She is still really just a child herself) and she going to need all the support she can get. Best of luck.

I planned on getting an DNA test after birth of the baby but it is tearing us apart right now and thought someone could help me figure out if it were mine or not based on the dates and circumstances.im trying to do the best I can.the mom is 30 and we have two children in common.do u know if I have an ultrasound pic stating she is 9 weeks 5 days on July 1st.does this mean that the baby is that old.if so it takes the date back to April 24th 2016.if so she may have been pregnant before the may encounters.