Okay well first off my girl friend lied to me and said she was on birth control. So please refrain from saying anything about unprotected sex. I know the risks I do not take them. But in any event she said she was on BC so we engaged in foreplay but it got heated and she wanted me to put it in her vagina, I was reluctant too without a condom anyways but wee didnt have one and I only went inside of her for like 2 minutes. 

Key Facts -I did not have an orgasm 

-i did not have an orgasm for at least 24 hours prior too having sex 

-i urinated a bunch of times in between so no sperm shouldve been present in the pre-ejaculate fluid

-I did not see pre-ejaculate fluid but i think it always comes out 

-her period/bleeding started April 1st

-her period ended april 5-6 

-we had sex April 8th 

My question is can she be pregnant? Should I be worried.

Hi Joe,

There is always a chance but it is very unlikely in this case.

You had sex on day 7 of her cycle.  She will normally ovulate between days 11 and 16 of her cycle.  Day 1 is when her period starts.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days - so IF there was any sperm, and it only takes one, there is a chance if she ovulates early.

I really don't think you need to worry.  We can't say with 100% certainty that she won't get pregnant but I'd go with about 99.999% that she won't.

Hope it helps.