I'm not quite sure who the father of my unborn child is. I am 37 weeks pregnant. I conceived around May 2-12th. my due date is January 28. me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a lot and he would ejaculate inside of me. then we broke up May 8th and i got really drunk, went out and not sure what happened. I would think I'd remember if I did something with someone but there's that doubt in my head. we got back together May 10th or 11th, most likely had sex. THEN broke up again and I had sex with my ex June 1st. my boyfriend as far as i know is the only guy who has ever ejaculated inside of me. We are getting a paternity test when baby is here. Am I over thinking? Help?

Hi Mommy,

Your due date corresponds to an LMP of April 23.  In that case you'd likely ovulate between May 4 and May 9.  The egg is viable for up to about 48 hours.

If you did do "something" with someone else around the 8th there is a chance.

Good luck and hope it all works out.

I'm like 99% sure I didn't do anything with anyone. it's just a thought in the back of my head, like "what if" but I tend to overthink A LOT. but if nothing happened, it's my boyfriends baby right?

If nothing happened then it is your boyfriends baby.