My last period was march 11th, 2008.... Was supposed to start bc on the 16th Sunday.. My partner and I are wanting to have a baby, so I went off the pill..I wanted to have a couple months off the pill so we had sex 3 times since then but he didn't ejaculate in me and one time I think I was ovulating!! My usual period would have been due on the 8th of April, but becuase I am off the pill would it be later?? It has now been 34 days since my last period when I usually have a 28 day cycle and i've been having cramping like I am going to start my period, but nothing!!! Could I be pregnant? Would a preg test show result now?

Yes, First Response is the home test that detects if you are pregnant 5 days before you miss a period.
This may be a result of going off the pill as well.
Some women get pregnant right away after stopping the pill, for others it could take months and even years. It is also possible to get pregnant from pre seminal fluid which contains live sperm.
You mentioned you wanted a baby!!! Good luck to you both, and congratulations if you are. :-D

pre cum doesn't usually have enough live sperm to get a woman pregnant. since you have stopped taking your birth control, this could be why you are having a later cycle.most women have to wait a few periods before they get a regular cycle again. this could be why.
however, it wouldn't hurt to take a pregnancy test to make sure.

my gf and I are worried because she feels that her breasts are tender and e haven't been doing anything sexually for awhile. he finished her period on the 1st of april and we havnet done anything since the 8th. we had unprotected a few times but i only had my penis in her for 2 sec and we only did it 3 times. we were messing around though the day after her period ended and some might have gotten around her vagina, but i read that a women usually ovulates around day 12 to fourteen and the sperm usualy die out in 5 to seven days. but we are worried and we were wondering what are the possibilities for the tenderness and she feels like she is going to get her period again because she has lower abdominal pain like she is going to get her period. any help or suggestions would be great thanks.

typically women do ovulate on day 12 thru 14. but not all women. she could possibley be pregnant, but if it was on the 8th, she wouldn't be feeling the symptoms yet. maybe she wants to be pregnant and is tricking her body into believing she is, or she doesn't want to be pregnant and is making herself worry and believing she is. if she hasn't missed a period i wouldn't worry about it yet.

ok thank you very much it is just hard because we dont want to have kids yet and we are just scared because of what we read on the internet about why her breasts could be tender. but would possibly know the chances that it could be from precum because every other time we have used protection and we always made sure everything was good thereafter. and i always went to the bathroom after we were done so ik nothing was in my urethra after?

pre cum doesn't really have any live sperm. i wouldn't worry too much about that either.

Pre cum lubricating fluid CAN contain trace amounts of sperm content, tho in a very minimal amount. There seems to be a world wide debate about whether the leaking pre cum can cause pregnancy.

It is more likely however that pre ejaculate which follows a recent ejaculation will contain more sperm than it typically might, as some ejaculate is always left in the duct after orgasm.

Pulling out or Coitus Interruptus should never be used as a contraceptive measure. Studies suggest that there has been a 27% rate of failure when used this way.

Young people today are wonderful human beings. I have 5 of them myself. It is hard enough for experienced mature adults who have been having sex forever to use the pull out method.
It has to be twice as hard for a young healthy vibrant young adult to find the strongest constitution to "pull out".
I volunteered on a Teen Help Line back in 2002 thru 2004. I always heard from these young people, "but he pulled out", so i can't be pregnant.

I would never mis lead any one into thinking that you can't get pregnant from pre cum.
Granted, the chances are slim, but there is still the chance.

yes thats true but what are the possibilities that it she could be from it?

oops what i meant to say was, true but what are the possibilities that she could be pregnant from it

the chances aren't very hight. but you really shouldn't worry about it. if she starts to worry about it too much, and she's not pregnant, she could miss her period anyway because of the stress. she really shouldn't worry about. the chances aren't good, and it will just cause stress. if she is pregnant, than you guys can deal with it then. there is no use worrying about it now because there is no way to tell.

If her period was due on April 8th, with today being the 16th, makes her 8 days late. A home test can detect pregnancy at this time.
I did a little research about the pre cum issue. The chances are possible, but very slim.
If you guys had intercourse and you pulled out and ejaculated, then resumed sex again with intercourse, the chances raise because after you ejaculated the first time, you left traces of sperm behind which could show up in the pre seminal fluid during your second round of intercourse.

At this stage of the game, should she be pregnant, there are really no physical signs, at all, other than a missed period.
I suggest to put your minds at ease is to buy a pregnancy test. The test i suggested earlier is very touchy and can detect the pregnancy hormone 5 days before she even misses her period.

Because you are nervous about this, that could play a huge factor in keeping her period away. Stress does a lot of weird things to us, physically and mentally. I know it's hard to tell you to relax, but the only way you will be able to relax is to find out if she is pregnant, there fore, try the home test. Within 5 minutes you will know.

Well I started my period on Tuesday evening, the 15th, a week later than my ususal period.... Is this normal for going off the pill and could I have started my peroid and still be pregnant due to having unprotected a week or so ago?????

thank you all for the advice and support but no her period wasn't due on the 8th it is due next week sometime the 8th was the last time we did anything but thank you for all your support and help from the bottom of my heart thank you. talking to all of you and getting your advice is helping a lot i will keep you posted

:-D hey everyone i just wanted to say my gf and i woke up this morning and she got her period so everything is all clear and it has relieved a lot of stress on our situation but thatnks to everyone who talked/helped me throughout the month thank you very very much.