Im 15 years old and me and y boyfriend (16) have been having sex. We had unprotected sex several times but have used the pull out method. Lately i have been feeling very tired and very emotinal and moody. Im also bloated. Iv gained 3 pounds and iv been feeling diffrent lately. I dont need anyone to judge me i just need answers. Could i be pregnant cause if pre-cum? Thank you for the help!

Health Guru
Hi, yes there is a very big chance that you could be pregnant if you have been using the pull out method as precum can contain sperm, I would advise you to go and get a good home pregnancy test and use it with your first morning pee after you wake up just so you can find out and plan what your going to do.

I am planing on waiting for my period. But i would really like to know if i am or not. But iv been told that you should wait after your missed period

Health Guru
There is no way that I can say you are for sure only that you could be. When did you have unprotected sex last and how many times have you had it?

Like 2 weeks ago and we have had it 3 times without protection but those were very quick and i never had the dizziness and the diffrent feelings that i have now

Health Guru
It would also depend on what point in your monthly cycle you were at the time as well but if the last time was 2 weeks ago then a pregnancy test should be ok to use by now, when is your next period due?

On the 24th i might as well take one now but also i had just finished my period well not totally but i was fnishing my period when we had had sex

Health Guru
Well that would of probably put you close to your ovulation date and if there was any sperm present they can live upto 5 days inside the vagina.

Im going to get a test as soon as i get out of work. Thanks alot.

Health Guru
Don't forget what I said about using it with your first pee you take after you wake up in the morning as that's when the hormones will re at the highest concentrate. Your welcome and I hope you have learnt a valuable lesson here to use a condom next time. :-)

If your period is due 24th June, the sex on 31 May would not likely have been a fertile day, and you probably only ovulated a few days ago. The fact that you only just finished your period indicates you probably were not fertile, although technically you can get pregnant at any time if your cycle changes. Any test you take now is likely to show negative anyway, and should not normally be taken until 2 days after your period has not arrived - 26th June. But 3 weeks after last sex would be adequate. So leave it until 21st June if your sex was 31 May.
So what date did your last period start?
How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?
What date did you have sex?
Hope this helps.

I doni dont usually keep tract of when it started. My cycles are usually 28 t0 31 days. And i had sex two weeks ago

You need to keep track! So if you don't know when you started, how do you know when your next period is due? You should at least know the actual date you had sex.

I know i had my period and four days later had sex.. i didnt really pay attention ghis time cause i had alot on my mind. I usually do keep track

You are giving conflicting information! You said "I know i had my period and four days later had sex." Earlier you said "i had just finished my period well not totally but i was fnishing my period when we had had sex " So which is it? 4 days after your period started or finished? And was that the last or first time you had sex? You said "2 weeks ago and we have had it 3 times without protection" What date was the last time?