Hey. I took the morning after pill 4 months ago, ive had 1 period since then, didnt really start thinkin about it till a couple of days ago! Ive been getting sore heads 4 the last few days, my boobs have been getting bigger over the last 5 6 weeks, been really tired (but i have been workin more) not been sick but have been feelin dizzy and nausea. Always seem 2 need the loo 2. Now im staring 2 get weird pains in ma belly, like butterflys and my backs killing me! If i stress that im pregnant can my body start 2 show signs like i am? I know i should do a test but i want 2 see what u all think, and im scared of finding out! Please help, im so scared!! !

If you were 4 months pregnant, it would be obvious by your belly poking out.

If you have had sex since then, you could be pregnant from that.

Take a preganncy test to be sure.

hey o.k. if your stomach is hurting you right after you take it (the pill) dose that mean that your still preginate or not.and dose anyone know anything about the (TODAY SPONGES??)

love always,BRITT

The morning after pill works by preventing the embryo from implanting in the endometrium. If the embryo has already implanted... no matter how long it has been since you had sex, the pill will not work. So, YES you can and people do still get pregnant after taking the morning after pill because you have a small window in which it will work.

Suzanne

hi, i am in the same situation as you, but i am 18 and i took the morning after pill 3 days ago. i have been feeling really tired and been feeling sick. i have had a few dizzy spells when i was at work and when i go to sit down. i seem to be wanting the toilet more. there have been a few times over the past day or two that i have ran to the toilet to throw up, but didn't actually throw up. i feel sick nearly all of the time. like you i am also scared because my boyfriend is only 17 and we are both mentaly unable to bring up a child. i have been told to take a pregnancy test. i dont know what to do. could i be pregnant, help please :-(

hi
i took the morning after pill 8th march 2010 and was bleeding on the 13th march and stopped on the 18th march. I've missed my period and been taking test but it keeps saying not pregnant. but could i still be pregnant?

hey whats up girls i hade sex with my boyfriend on the 31st of march and then took a morning after pill on april 1 the day after took two at the same time u are  supposed to take  them both at the same time i did and guess wht i am prego the morning after pill does not protect  u get on birth control if u do not whant kids

hey i had sex with my bf and he cum and he got meh the morning after pill and it been a long time since i took it and i had my perido bht i have been feeling sleeply and i will really bad pain in my bakk and been having really bad headace out of no more and im only 13 im really scare please help meh.

hey i had umprotected sex 2weeks ago took morning after pill within 12 hours after i came on period 1 week ago cud i stil get pregnant?

Is their i high chance of getting pregnant if you take 4 morning after pills in a short space of time?

after i took morning after pill i had unprotected sex can i still get prgnant

as far as i know, morning after pill does NOT prevent pregnancy if you had unprotected sex AFTER you took it.

i took
morning after pill and after that i had unprotected sex

Hi there...I had unprotected sex on the 13th of Jan, drank the morning after pill on the 14th just as supposed to, then only got my period on the 22nd which was strange as I have taken it before and started on my period the day after and no longer than one day after taking it...so had my period for the full 5/6 days as usual, but was supposed to get my period on the 17th again this month and nothing...can I be pregnant or should i just go get a test or should I wait till the whole week is missed untill I make sure? I am single but have always wanted kids so wouldnt mind if I am...I just dont know what to do... :/

Hi, Im 16 yrs old. and I had sex with my bf on the 18th of march unprotected. That freaked me out but didnt think anything of it because he said that he didnt feel any precum. We had unprotected sex again on the 26th and about two days later i took the morning after pill....and the day after that i had unprotected sex again...is there a very high chance i could be pregnant? Ive been extremely tired and idk if its just from school or what. Also ive been very emotional and just angry. Are these signs or am I just ebing paranoid? Please help...thank u