Me & my girlfriend had sex on the 26th for the very first time. It was in the heat of the moment & we didn't have a condom, so yes it was unprotected & yes, it was extremely stupid. I know that. All I'm trying to do now is gather all of the facts & make an educated guess at whether or not she's going to get pregnant. It didn't last very long at all. Before we had sex, I had peed since the previous time I had ejaculated, so that should have flushed out any sperm that was in the pre-***. I pulled out & had 5-10 seconds for me to back up before I came. We were both scared to death later that night once we realized how risky what we had done was so I went & got the morning after pill. We had sex somewhere between 9:00-9:30 PM on the 26th. She took the pill at around 11:30 AM on the 27th, so it was somewhere around 14-14.5 hours after sex that she took it. Her period tracker app showed that she was fertile on the 26th & 27th, and ovulating on the 28th. Given the fact that I had peed before sex, pulled out & she took the morning after pill the day before the app says she'll be ovulating, what are the chances of her getting pregnant?

Hi Anonymous,

Chances are low - she took the morning after pill in time, but they DO exist.  Emergency contraceptives are much less effective than daily birth control or a condom.

Her next few periods may be early or late and heavier or lighter than normal.

She can test two weeks after you had sex - using her first morning urine.

Good luck.