i had unprotected sex last sunday got the morning after the mon as i feel its to soon to fall preg now that my bby is 2 and my husband disagrees(but im not ready yet)....we had unprotected sex frid and sat can i take another morning after tomorrow or isnt it necessary??:-@

Hi Budgy,

Morning after pills (emergency contraceptives) are not intended to provide any future protection against pregnancy.  They are to be used "after" you had sex, not before.

More bad news, you SHOULD NOT be using emergency contraceptives more than once a cycle.  They are intended to be used as an "emergency."  They contain VERY large doses of hormones.  You should be using a daily birth control pill or condoms.

At this point you don't have many options. 

Good luck.

i get that but i want to know how long is the morning after active in ones system as i took it monday 22nd and had unprotected sex with my husband frid 26th & sat 27th as we were on a weekend getaway....so what wud my chances be of falling preg or dont i have to stress abt it?

Budgy,

At best, it is effective for 3 days, maybe up to 5 but with less effectiveness.

We can't predict the chances. At best, since it is about 86% effective in 3 days, it will be less than that.