My period is always on time, no matter what. Every 28 days to be exact. But just recently, I had unprotected sex and my period came early. What could this mean?

hi i have had the same problem i had unprotected sex and came on 4 days after but i wasn't due for another 2 and a half weeks wot culd this mean i'm sry i cudn't help i just wanna know wot this could mean

Guest wrote:

lovechelsie wrote:

i had sex with my bf and i think he cummed but a couple of days after i had my period wot does this mean ?? :(

i have the same prob, i think the condom broke and now my periods are early, i just had my periods 2 weeks ago! does this mean i am preg??? :-(

If you are always regular and you find that you are having unusual breakthough bleeding after having unprotected sex... I advise you to go get tested for STD's..... Chlamydia is a very common STD and it causes breakthrough or unexplained vaginal bleeding.

Four days after sex my GFs period came, one week early. it only lasted 3 days quit for a day and seemed to start again. She says it is normal to start hard, back off and then get a bit worse again but never to completely stop for a day. Can she be preg or does the period 4 days later mean no? (deff no STDs for us)
help needed

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

lovechelsie wrote:

Im sorry to say this, but you all seem to have the same symotomns of early pregnancy.
The bleeding a few days after sex is known as implantation bleeding (in the case you are preg.)
So in fact, it wouldnt have been your period. If the bleeding is lighter than normal,
and seems to be either a pinkish or browny colour, you should see a doctor,
you are most likely PREG.

My husband an I are trying to conceive. We had sex 4 days ago. I woke up this morning and my underwear was as bloody. It was pinkish, but not spotting, I was soaked. My period is not due for another 8 days. What could this mean?

hey i need advice!!!
i've been havng unprotected sex for the past 2 weeks,but i got my period early a week a few days early. i had brownis/pinkspt at first then it was normal flow an i had cramps, i had my period for about 4 days and then i had unprotected sex again! but my bf pulls i out before he cums. is there a chance of me being pregnant??????

So, I got my period on Jan 8th. My period was due to come on Feb. 7th but it was 4days early, Feb 3rd! My period is ALWAYS EXACT and normal! Yesterday I was having HORRIBLE cramps and it was light bleeding (NEVER that LIGHT on the first day) and now today cramps are worse and HEAVY bleeding! I had unprotected sex twice on the 18th. I started feeling weird on the 23rd so I did a little research online and read that sperm can live for up to 5days which means I could've conceived on the 23rd! I had all the early symptoms, but I'm not sure if it was in my head because of everything I was reading or if it was all there. Also, I read that you can have up to 3 periods and still be pregnant. I don't know what is going on.... any advice?

hi... I HAVE A QUESTION AND I NEED SUGGESTIONS!!! o.k last month my period came on the 18th of april. my period somtimes come a day or two late . so this month i was expecting my period on the 20th..... for the past three months i havent had ANY pms... breast dont really feel tender.... cravings i had once but now im not craving any caramel cake anymore ..... now this month of may my period came four days early... on the 14th at 5:30 in the morning it woke me with SEVERE cramps i couldnt go to sleep.... i have never had cramps like that in the middle of the night.... i had it for 3 days and it was kinda brown kinda still red... on the 4 day it was really light brown and red wen i woke up that morning, later that day it was gone nothin on my pad jus wen i wiped myself it was still red but very light. that same night i was laughing so hard i felt sumthing come out.. i went to the bathroom checked and there was blood in my panty liner , like it was coming back... i had to put a pad on... the nxt day its jus a really light brown color..... and now im having common cold signs... sore throat weakness... tiredness ... running nose...

please help me somebody!!!!

hi i had unprotected sex n my bf cummed inside me n than the nxt day i got my perios 2days early, does this mean i'm pregnant??

Hi um I had unprotected sex with my bf and I got my period early but my period weird like I usually get it on like the 26 27 or the 28 and it came on the 24 and I'm kinda scared.. he pulled out as soon as he felt like he was gonna cum and like 20 min. After we had sex I peed and I herd if you pee it can kill the sperm... My period was the same color like always but I been freaking out and I would really like to get a answer from someone..* thank you if you can ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
I really need a answer I'm so scared thanks again*

Ok So ihad unprotected sex wit my boyfriend he cummed in me and then a week later we had sex again with out a condom and he cummed in me again. Nd the next day which was jan 1 igot. Ithink it was my period ? Which it was a week early Bt it was light nd only lasted 2 days then. Then on the 11th istarted My period Again ? Wht does this Mean ? Help!! Can this mean it was implantation bleeding could I be pregnant ?

ok so i had sex 12 days ago... and i have been feeling really weird... like my lower abdoman(sry cant spell that) has been hurting really bad... and ill be in a great mood and the slightest thing happens and i freak out... which normally isnt like me... and the last few nights ive been waking up sweating and ive had a fan on in my room and no blankets... and i have been craving chocolate like crazy...which i normally dont do.... ive also been more tired than usual and had headahes.... and feeling nauseated some too.... so could i be pregnant?