on June 7th i had unprotected sex but my bf said he didn't come in me. i took the morning after pill just in case. six days later i had unprotected sex again and didn't take anything after. now its the 28th and i feel bloated, cramping on both sides on lower abs and back, im feeling pain on bottom of belly button, and breasts feel tender. could i be pregnant? is it too early to take test? should i wait to miss my period?

Chances are that you are not pregnant because morning after pill is obviously doing it's job. Hormones that are in morning after pill work in few ways to prevent pregnancy - from preventing implantation to stopping your ovulation, so chances are that, even though you had unprotected sex after you took the pill, you still were protected. And all these things you are experiencing are very common side effects of emergency birth control, not to mention that there are big chances that there will also be some change in your next period. You can take the pregnancy test 15 days after the last unprotected sex, that is safer way now, since, like I said, chances are that your period will be either early or late because of the pill. And you can't use emergency contraceptive pill too often - the dose of hormones is too large. See if you can get a regular birth control.

thank you so much. all my worries are gone. after i get my period, should all the cramps and bloating go away?

it does go away... does you tummy feel bloated? after your period the bloated feeling would go away