I terminated august 12 and had sex aug 21, 22, 23, 24. I live out of town and my boyfriend was happy to see me. My boyfriend wont use a condom and wont pull out. I was on ortho-evra and even took the morning after pill when i got preggers the first time.

At home preg tests keep registering faint positive, so does that mean i cant get pregnant cause of the hormones from my last pregnancy? What are the chances of me being pregnant again? I am not on birth control and he went in me. Is it too late for the morning after pill?

Celebrity
Im not sure how old you are. But you need to say NO to him.
He needs to respect you and your body. If he wants sex then he used protection!!!!!!!!!!!!
You need to get some protection too.
Go an get the pill.
As for being pregnant. Yes you could be.
You cant keep having abortions every month.

I took a preg test and it came back positive. We had sex about two weeks ago. Is this a new pregnancy or remains from the old one? the abortion was aug 12 and today is september 1.

I can't believe how immature you are! You aborted your baby and yet you still have unprotected sex. You should have been the person aborted so that you were never born! That way you can't harm other babies if you want abortion. People like you don't deserve to live