hey i had this feeling for a while im scared that it might be a tumor or somthing my head it feels like im not normal if i look at somthing it seems weird ive been through alot of stress worring about evrything lost my mom in feb a few months back i was laying down my pillow was all wet from my nose after that when i started feeling like this

Hi, sorry for your loss. Dealing with stress can be quite a challenge these days. I personally don't think you have a tumor or anything, i just think you are over stressed and that is why you feel weird. My suggestion is to try to find a way to deal with stress. Either through some sport or some meditation, basically anything that will keep your mind of stressful situations. Try to go out more, spend more time with your friends, go see a movie. Stress can be quite dangerous if you ask me, and eventually it could trigger some nasty diseases so the sooner you start getting rid of it, the better.

tanx weird even tho im not stressed i still feel like tat its tough to say wat it feels like its being ur normal self then all of a sudden everything around u feels weird seems like im in a fog i wish i knew how to say it just weird but hey tanx