Hi everyone,

I will be waiting for someone suffering from depression or someone who was suffering from depression at some point of their life to share their experience with me about this matter.

Did you ever get or do you ever get that weird feeling in your head? Mine is located in the front part of the head, it is not pain, it doesn't hurt, it is just kind of weird, it is like a small pressure on my front part of the head, I don't know. Did anyone have any similar experience perhaps, can you tell me about it, please?

I am suffering from depression Guest but I am not really having any weird feelings in my head. I have headaches from time to time but they are just headaches, and they are connected to my depression. I went to talk to my doctor who recommended me to see a psychologist and I did, he told me that I am suffering from some sort of a mild depression. He is the one who told me that my headaches are there because of my depression. So I don't really know about other people, but I didn't have any weird feelings in my head, only headaches.I am suffering from depression Guest but I am not really having any weird feelings in my head. I have headaches from time to time but they are just headaches, and they are connected to my depression. I went to talk to my doctor who recommended me to see a psychologist and I did, he told me that I am suffering from some sort of a mild depression. He is the one who told me that my headaches are there because of my depression. So I don't really know about other people, but I didn't have any weird feelings in my head, only headaches.

I had some sort of a weird feeling in my head. I don't know how would I even describe it, it was long time ago. I was visiting a psychologist back then and I even had trouble explaining these weird feelings to him as well. But he didn't want to know anyway, he said that it is not necessary to explain them since these are only in our minds anyway. So this is quite normal to happen to people suffering from depression, my friend once told me that he feels like someone is living in his head, though I don't know what to think about that.

Often people happen to experience weird feelings in their heads when they are suffering from depression. I know a friend who talked to me about it and he said that he is afraid to share this with anyone because people might think that he is going crazy, which is hard for him, you know, to not share how he feels.

Your weird feeling is actually the same thing that a lot of other people suffering from depression are feeling (I did a little research about it for you). So you shouldn't worry about it, it seems to be quite normal, Guest.

Yes, I do. I get those extremely abnormal feelings when I am depressed. I am not sure in which stage my depression is, but I do know that it is not that hard as in so many people that I do know. So, when I am depressed I have this feeling that my head is going to explode. I have some "slow visions" and they are blurred sometimes. That is the best way that I can describe it. I was not able to describe it before, but now I think that this is the only correct way how to describe it. Now, I never had that problems until the last three months. It can be really bad when you are with someone at this moment and you can't explain to that person what is going on.

Basically, everyone is having those weird feelings when they are depressed. But some of those feelings and symptoms can be very surprising. For example, that doesn't have to mean that you are always in the pain during the depression. My friend has strong pain in her back when she is depressed. Actually, I found the information that more than 70% of the people are in pain when they are depressed.

Also, what I am dealing with occasionally is - short fuses. I can tell you that this can be really bad sometimes. So, people are dealing as they know...And it is hard. 

Yes, I do. And i get those feelings constantly. And whatever I tried to do to get rid of it, I had no success. So, somehow I learned to deal with this ugly pressure in my head, with this back pain, and with blurred visions occasionally when I am depressed. So, getting weird feelings when you are depressed is nothing unusual. It is very common for those people who are depressed. Some of them do know how to fight against it, while some don't. I haven't learned, maybe it is about me, but I can't find that cure that is going to help me. 

I had them, I remember it quite well. I was visiting a psychologist back then and he told me that everything is okay, that these feelings are normal when you are suffering from depression. It is hard to explain them now since it was a long time ago but I had this strange feeling all around my head when I would get upset. Not all the time, only when I would get upset. It was a pretty hard period for me but I got over it with the help of some friends and this great psychologist who I talk to from time to time even today.