For the past month or so I have been having this really weird feeling in my stomach. It feels kind of like bubbles popping in my stomach. I've als been getting some pains in my lower stomach. the bubbly feeling happens all over my stomach, not just in one spot. someitme sit is on the side, sometimes it is more in the middle, it just goes everywhere. I've been doing a whole body detox thing because i thought maybe that was the problem. I quit doing drugs abour 3 months ago and had an abortion about 7 months ago. I also have only had one regular period since i had the abortion. I havent ahd sex in over 5 months and i know i am not pregnant. what is going on? I start college on August 17th. Im under enough stress as it is. I really want to get this figured out. Please help me.

Hi Mandy, I don't know what to tell you about the bubbling feeling and I'm sure that you're already quite stressed, but it can be related to anxiety. I don't know if you've seen a doctor about it but I don't think it'd be a bad idea to check with your doctor to make sure that you're okay. It could just be indigestion or something along those lines as you've described it. Does that sound realistic?