Hello. In a past 20 years I lived outside my home town and my country. I have graduated abroad, work and lived there all this time.
During this period my mother stayed alone because my father died and I came this year to visit her.
But, I have noticed that she isn’t the same woman like she used to be.
Social withdrawal is very expressed at her and all the time she talked about the sense of being controlled by outside forces.
Could this be schizophrenia?
I'm very sorry I have found her in such condition and I would like to help her.
Please tell me what could I do.

I'm very sorry to hear this because you are right- all the symptoms you have mentioned lead to one disease- schizophrenia.
By the definition- Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by psychotic symptoms such as thought disorder, hallucinations, delusions, paranoia and some other.
People with schizophrenia describe strange or unrealistic thoughts and outside forces or persons control is one of the most frequent.
You should talk with her about contacting some psychiatrist because it is very important for her to get some therapy as soon as possible.
Antipsychotic drugs, also referred to as neuroleptics, are essential to the management of schizophrenia.

my son has mental health issues as well...take her to the doctor for medicine but also, if i may suggest, , get her to start reading the Hebrew Scriptures- i knew a lady that was healed of mental health problems just by reading 20 chapters a day...you could read it to her starting in the book of Matthew or even the psalms ....it is a healing book and i think if you gave it a try , you'd find it would help her come out of her depression and mental tormnet....sincerely, kathleen