Hi. I am feeling crazy lately, and I mean really crazy. Last month I heard a voice in my head and I got really worried. I think I may have schizophrenia. What are the symptoms of schizophrenia?

Hi. My uncle is schizophrenic and I know pretty much about it. People with this mental disorder show many different symptoms. Trouble sleeping and concentrating, feeling tense, hallucinations, delusions, thought disorder, disorder of movement, decreased ability to speak, express emotions, certain memory problems, these are all symptoms of schizophrenia. Delusions, hallucinations and catatonic behavior are psychotic symptoms. Some other symptoms are negativism, rigidity, agitation, anxiety, violence, anger, incoherence, flat affect, inappropriate laughter and social withdrawal.

The fact that you realize that the voice was in your head makes it highly unlikely that you have schizophrenia.. everyone hears voices in their head. If I tell you to imagine a loved one talking to you, you hear their voice in your head.

I hear voices in my head, but I do not have a mental disorder. Some voices in your head could be your conscience, a brain fart which is just a random thought popping into your head, and other similar things.

My fiance is schizophrenic- he is emotionless sometimes, annoyed easily, messy, angry at simple things, and talks in weird anecdotes and analogies sometimes. Other times he's funny, smart, loving, and playful. Schizophrenia has a lot of ups and downs, good days and bad days, etc. He naps once a day to keep energized, he has a horrible memory, and dresses kind of tacky.

Do you have any of those symptoms?

i believe i am a schizophrenic. i always here thingsm like people saying stuff about me or shouting at me in the street but when i look no one is there?. i also experiance very violent thoughts about people for no apparent reason as wel as losing my temper very quickly over stupid things for example if someone cant hold a intelligent conversation or simply doesnt know something i feel like i could harm them so i leave the room to carm down. i have smoked canabis for about 8 years everyday but have stop due to my 'symtoms' of being a schizophrenic. can anyone help? should i see a doctor?

You might have DID. an identity disorder.