Can somebody tell me, please, what are the latest laser hair removal techniques? I would like to know that because I’m planning to remove my back hear permanently. I made this decision after consulting with my wife. She also thinks that it’s a good idea. So, can anybody give me some advice? Thanks!

Hi! I’m also planning to go to laser hair removal. I asked many people about different types of lasers used for hair removal. Now I know that alexandrite laser accomplishes deep penetration into the skin where the hair follicles are located and it ok. The diode laser has a longer wavelength than other lasers, which may improve treatment results on darker skin types.

I've also read that the alexandrite laser is the best laser for hair removal. The main thing is to go to a knowledgeable practitioner.

Ask lots of questions. How long have they practiced? What is the success rate? Have they treated people with your skin type?

Ask to talk to someone they have treated! It should be a problem to get a reference -- hang out in the office and ask people what they think.