Please, somebody give me right information! I have ugly hear on my face and I’m thinking about facial laser hair removal. But I’m not sure is it safe for me because I have problems with thyroid. So, can I go for laser hair removal for facial hair if I have hypothyroidism? Thanks!

I really don’t know why you should not go for facial laser hair removal if you have problem with thyroid. I’m also suffering from hypothyroidism and few days ago I went to my first treatment with laser hair removal. You really don’t need to worry about that. Go and remove your hair if you want.

You can do laser hair removal on the face, its not a problem. Infact, I runa clinic in Michigan. If you want to cal my office you are more than welcome. I acn set you up with a great package and you can tansfer to a clinic near you. Let me know!