Please, I need some information about facial laser hair removal. Exactly, I want to know how much facial laser hair removal costs? I really need that information because I’m desperate. I have had chin hair for awhile and it's becoming worse and worse. I need to do something very soon. Thanks!

Well, it’s hard to say exactly because it depends of many things. Every individual has own unique pattern of hair growth, and because of that it is difficult to give a precise estimate of the number of treatments. But I can tell you that average cost for one treatment is about $400.

You should look into a package deal. At Ideal Image they charged almost $600 for just the upper-lip. Although, I think the whole face would have only been about $800.

This includes 8 treatments to remove all of the hair. If you still have hair after that they will treat you free for a year. After that they charge $1 a zap. I've had 10 treatments so far and almost all of my hair is gone!

So you paid $600 x 8 treatments for a total of 4800.00 or $600 paid for 8 treatments ?