I heard that folliculitis can go away without medical treatment within two to three days. But it’s not happened to me. I need to do something to remove then from my face. Does anybody know what to do about folliculitis removal? Please, can somebody give me some good advice? Thanks!

Resistant and recurrent cases of folliculitis may clear with hair removal laser treatments. This may be expensive and require several treatments, but is helpful when other treatments fail. But be careful, if the procedure laser hair removal folliculitis is not carried out properly it may cause irreparable damage to the skin and the hair would grow back.

yes, but it is effective. I am for this - once you find out that you are having some signs and symptoms of folliculitis, you should really think about laser hair removal. It is 99% effective (why 99? because nothing can be 100% effective). Laser removal will definitely remove the irritating process of shaving and this is one of the most effective ways how to minimize the troublesome hair follicles and shafts. Sure, that is not the definitive treatment because, after laser removal, you should consider a course of salicylic acid or glycolic acid exfoliative pads or some other cream that your doctor will recommend.