I hate to admit it, but I am 15 and tonight I made the horrible mistake of not using protection. I've been sexually active since i was 13 (once again, hate to admit it :-( ). I had sex with a guy without protection and he tried pulling out but I still got some cum in my vagina. I made him buy me a $42 next choice emergency contraceptive. I took one about 20 minutes after sex and i have to take another in 12 hours. I DO NOT wanna be pregnant and i definitely cannot tell my parents. What is the risk of getting pregnant if he came but i used next choice? by the way, My period was a week ago and I'm on a regular cycle. hope that helps!

ok i copied this from the website
How effective is next choice
The sooner you take next choice the better it will work take next choice as soon as posible after unprotected sex if it is taken a soon as possible with in 72 hrs after unprotected sex it will significantly decrease the chance that you will get pregnant. 7 out of 8 women that would of gotten pregnant will not be pregnant.
how will i know if it work
most women will have their next menstrual period at the expected time or within a week of the expected time. if you menstrual period is delayed beyond the 1 week you may be pregnant .

But here is the thing for future reference a girl can still get pregnant when the guy pulls out to cum. there is limited sperm but it is still present in precum. So please use any form of birth control in the future to prevent this worry and truly a condom in addition to oral contraceptive are best this way you don't have to worry about an STD or a unwanted pregnancy.

i need a yes or a no!!!!!! >:(

sorry it isnt a yes or no answer but honestly nothing is 100% so i guess you can say yes you may still become pregnant

I have the same problem right now. Were you pregnet? Please tell me

okey i took next choice almost a year ago , and after taking the pill seven days or more you will have a period WHICH MEANS THE PILL WORKED and you are not pregnant , but it really messes up ur cycle horrible , it took me almost a month to get it back but if i was you i wouldnt worry about being prego , and also you are young be smart and use protection!!!! that way u dont have to worry about nothing , be responsible and  be careful , next choice and plan b mostly do work so it slows down the rate of u getting pregnant , so you are god to go(: