I am 16 years old. Last night my boyfriend and I had protected sex, but the condom broke. He always pulls out and uses a condom. As soon as we noticed the condom broke I called my sister and she got me "next choice" an emergency contraceptive. I took the first pill about an hour after we had intercourse, then the next about 12 hours later like the box says. I'm not ovulating yet I just ended my period on February 9th and had this sex on February 11th. I need help I'm still worrying. Did I take the right steps? Is there anything else I can do? What are my chances of being pregnant? Thankyou so much I need help asap

Well if u read the instructions right, what can go wrong??? Just dont have any more sex for a while til u learn to be more responsible. Ur chances should be slim to none since u followed the instructions.

This sounds like a very mature approach, you should be proud of yourself. This has happened to me on multiple occasions and i have never gotten pregnant. Emergency contraception is more effective the sooner you take it. An hour after is really impressive! The treatment claims to prevent 7 of 8 pregnancies that otherwise would have occurred, and you wouldn't have necessarily gotten pregnant if you hadn't of taken it.  If I was you, I would not be too worried, but i understand the concern.