Hi. Im new here. I've been reading almost all posted matters regarding getting pregnant & chances of being pregnant after missing the period. My concern is this ... i had my period last sept 2-6 ... my boyfriend & i had sex sept 15 but it was withdrawal for the 1st & 2nd round but went all the way after that. The next time happened last sept 30 & this time thinking i am expecting my period soon on the 2nd of october, we decided to have it all the way in. Then we had sex again oct 6 & went all the way in again in as much as i still didnt have my period on the 2nd of october. I had sore breast & nipples (w/c are symptoms of having a period) somewhere between oct 2-4 but i still didnt have my period. Can somebody please help me clear out my mind coz im going nuts ... is there anything i can do to let this menstration come out, i dont want to try the pregnancy test yet as its too early yet .. please help me. thanks, i'll be waiting for your replies.

hello, im 15 and go to an all girls school and am a little stressy atm too, i had sex sept 30 and on oct 6 and he came in me about 3 times each day. i was ovulating on the saturday and it was all unprotected and all i want to know is what are the chances of me being pregnant. but i know u can have a blood test done 5 days after you have sex to cheak ur hormone levels and it tells u if ur pregnant or not.... you can go to ur local sexual health clinic and it wont cost anything and the results are accurate. you i think have a fairly high chance, but then again it might be stress.... take a test and see... good luck :-):-):-)