2 weeks ago I had an abortion and i took a pregnancy test which still comes out positive. does that mean the hormone is still present in my body which prevents you from getting pregnant? I had sex yesterday but used pull out method, what are the chances of me becoming pregnant if thath hormone is still there?

YES, the hormone is still there from your last pregnancy..It may stay that way for 3-4 weeks...

YES, you CAN GET pregnant..WOMEN are actually technically MORE Fertile after abortion or a miscarriage... You never know when you will ovulate either...

PULL out is not really a method of brith control, I WORK in a nice abortion clinic, and many women come in claiming to have used PULL OUT.

i did something similar.two weeks after my abortion i had unprotected sex but took postinor so how?

Seriously..what was your reasoning to not have a baby? Did you feel OKAY WITH the abortion? I've had one too. I don't feel okay with it. I'm pretty sick... :-( Anyone else having regrets...

Actually I consider pull out a very effective way. No problem so far in 8 years.

to the last post: Consider yourself the exception....Many many women have gotten pregnant using this "method" including myself....Plus, there are not a whole lot of men out there than can exibit that type of self-control....believe me, there are times where a man can easily ejaculate with no warning and absolutely no chance to "pull out" in time....specially if the girl is in charge.

well I did the same... I had sex a week after the abortion and took postinor 2(emergency contraceptive pill) after around an hour ... but im very nervous. Just dont want to go through any more abortions! it's way too painful emotionally I mean.

And also if u are switching to a general contraceptive pill, when can you do so? when you get ur next period?

Someone please help! thanks

what are you girls thinking, these things are not meant as contaceptives, not the morning after pill or abortion. Come on, have you no will power a week or two later and you might have put yourselves in the same predictament.
This is real life. Do you know how bad it is for your body not to mention how fair is it to the children you may or may not be conceiving, wake up, not that you will listen to me, you didn't even learn from this experiennce only weeks ago. Please hear me, be wiser, make sound decisions and don't let partners talk you into their Ideal methods, they aren't the ones who go threw this. WE are.
mistakes are alright, as long as you learn lessons from them......

Well for a start off, my mate had an abortion and even though I don't agree with them, I still went along for the support. We are both 15. The father didn't want anything to do with her. He is a player.
But for one thing, you should leave it about a month after having the abortion before you have sex.
Also, if you got pregnant once, and got an abortion then shouldn't this be a warning to be safe next time and to make sure you don't have another pregnancy scare?
When you have an abortion, you should have been put on the pill to stop yourself getting pregnant again. You don't want to make the same mistake as before.
I have to agree with gurlfriend. You can't keep messing around with your body! If you had an abortion once, would you really want to go through it again?
Be safe so it doesn't happen again!

I dont feel bad exactly. I know I didnt want to be ANYONE parent. I will NEVER have another.

I did it because I did not want to be a BAD parent and be abusive or resentful to a child that had no choice in being conceived.

Dont feel bad about it. Pray about and understand why you did it and TRY not to do it again.

I hope this helps you find the peace you need.

It sounds like you didn't learn anything from your mistake...abortion isn't a form of birth control, it's only used for an emergency, it's a waste for you to have sex without any protection. They have condoms for a reason and why didn't you ask about birth control? You can get pregnant, you never know if you ovulate later or earlier. I would say you need to get some kind of contraceptive before you continue having sex.

I got pregnant around the 24 of october and had an abortion on the 24 of december at 9 weeks. anyways, i had sex unprotected the other night, 2 weeks after my abortion. he dident cum inside me, he pulled out, however after he came he put it back in and we kept going, could there have still been semen on his penis from when he came? we also had intercourse that morning, but agen he dident cum inside me. im just wondering if i could have gotten pregnant agen from this? even though he pulled out, as ive read you are actually more firtile after a pregnancy.
and if i could have gotten pregnant from this, would there be a pretty good chance that i am? thanks, brooke

i think that if you have sex a WEEK after after you had an abortion you are HEARTLESS.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

think if you MUST go through an abortion at least have the decency to respect yourself and say NO to unprotected sex unless you WANT TO KILL YET ANOTHER BABY. its ridiculous. i am myself now 19 and pregnant, yes it was an accident but it does not have to be a bad one. LIFE brings you nothing you CANT handle and im sure (unless there is serious threat to a newborn) that no-one should have to put themselves through emotional and physical pain with an abortion. SEX is just sex, yes it might feel good .. but does it feel good DESTROYING a life???
think hard.

i had unproteted sex within 4 days after my abortion and i think i am pregnant again. If i am pregnant again after 4 days of my abortion then my baby will normal or not or there any kind of problem will occor?

I had an abortion 5 weeks ago and I have not been the same since i try to keep my self busy to keep my mind off of it but it doesn't always work. I have a 2 year old son so it helps a bit but it still isn't my little that i aborted. I find it very hard!!