Hi. Lately, I am suffering from insomnia. I can’t sleep much during night, and I am sleepy during the day. Will sleeping pills help me? What are it’s side effects?

Well, as a long term solution, it doesn’t do the trick. They affect you during night, as well as during the day. And, they don’t help much. They even cause an adiction . To me, it’s a drug. So, when you are taking it, you feel good, and when not, you have hangover effect. So, if you start taking them, all you will do is worsen your performance during the day. So, if you listen to my advice, stay of the pills, and go to the better solutions. Teas, sprays which you spray on your bed. Natural stuff.

hi, you should try Valerian Forte to help you sleep - its a natural herb tablet which is not addictive and does not cause drowsiness in the morning - any chemist or health store will stock this - good luck