Hello. I am 19.. About a week ago i noticed veins just under the skin on my breasts. I thought i was going crazy because my boyfriend didnt notice them. Since then i have gotten them on my thighs, arms, sides, and more on my chest..and the ones on my breasts are a lot darker. I asked my boyfriend again last night and he said he could definitely see them and they look like spider webs on my chest. They do not hurt or anything but are very unattractive and i was just wondering why i have these all over now?

As for the rest of your body.. I'm not sure. BUT I have always noticed that right before my period I get those blue veins really visible on my chest. and I know when you are pregnant they are supposedly much more visible. Wish I could help more! Best of luck.

nope you helped me out a lot! Its not my period because that is not due for a couple weeks. and my last period was very strange. It was late..lasted 2 days and way lighter than usual..and a wierd brown color. I thought i could be pregnant but took a test and it was negative..hmm.. maybe i took it too early? well anyway- thank you!

I have the same thing. Mine started 6 months ago when I got very ill with an infection and have gotten progressively worse. The doctors don't seem to think it's a big deal but I was tan and had darker skin before and now you can see practically every blue vein in my body (chest, arms, legs) It's very noticeable even to others. I also have very dark visible veins and circles under my eyes since this time. I'm scared it's something more serious since It only started 6 months ago

Did you ever find out the cause of your concerns? What type of infection did you have?