I am 24 female and have a problem since I am aware of myself. I have blue veins on my arms and legs. They are really sticking out and are visable. I don’t know what do blue veins mean and mostly I would like to know how to get rid of them!!!
Thanks for advice!

Hey,
I think there is no cream that could help you get rid of blue veins. It is usually hereditary and seems that isn’t a sign of any disorder since you had this as a child. How to get rid of them… hmmm.. there is a surgical procedure, where they remove veins that are sticking out… I had that surgery, but they do it if veins are bothering your normal daily routine. For example/ I couldn’t wear boots because if boots were tighter they were pressing on my vein on the leg, so I got it removed.
I also read somewhere that possible solution is weight gain and build up muscle structure and then are veins less visable… But I guess you don’t want to gain weight.

I stopped eating for a while last year and lost about 20 lbs. I also have blue veins on me, but I noticed they REALLY came on me. not everywhere, but on my breasts, and I actualy would gain weight to make them go away...
But what I want to know is, How much wieght do I need to gain to make them go away