I have hepatitis, and since I get sick my veins are becoming visible through the skin. In arms and hands they are easy to notice, like never before. Even in the face veins are dilated and visible. Is it symptom of hepatitis?

Hi, I have done correction of spider veins on my face with laser therapy. But, you need to go first to be examined, because not all types of veins can undergo this procedure. Surgery may be effective or recommended for larger veins, but on face usually tiny veins present a problem.
Laser is effective for treating tiny capillaries and spider veins on the face, so I believe it would help you too. Still, if it is a symptom of hepatitis, you perhaps need a little more detailed examination and any assumption why is it happening. Another issue is will it be affecting you constantlly.

I have them but only little they may be broken vains? it runes in my family may run in yours but might not be thought i would say xxx