You gotta love country music when they put out songs like this.
Artist : Joe Nichols Title : Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off Genre : Country She said I?m going out with my girlfriends Marguerite is at the holiday inn Oh have mercy my only thought Was tequila makes her clothes fall off I told her put an extra layer on I know what happens when she drinks patron? Her closets missing half the things she bought Yea tequila makes her clothes fall off She?ll start by kicking out of her shoes Lose an earring in her drink Leave her jacket in the bathroom stall Drop a contact down the sink Them panty hose aint gonna last too long If the dj puts bon jovi on She might come home in a table cloth Yea tequila makes her clothes fall off She can handle any champagne brunch A bridal shower with Bacardi punch Jello shooters full of Smirnoff But tequila makes her clothes fall off She?ll start by kicking out of her shoes Lose an earring in her drink Leave her jacket in the bathroom stall Drop a contact down the sink She don?t mean nothing She just havin fun Tomorrow she say oh what have I done Her friends will joke about the stuff she lost Yea tequila makes her clothes fall off Oh tequila makes her clothes fall off Oh tequila makes her clothes fall off

Isn't the title of this thread a redundacy ?

everybody knows this is the perfect country and western song:

Well, I was drunk the day my momma got out of prison,
And I went to pick her up in the rain.
But before I could get to the station in the pick-up truck,
She got runned over by a damned old train.

That is one of the best songs Ever!!