What is the furthest you have driven, either by yourself, or with a team of drivers?

From Virginia to Maine, with a 2 week old baby. He tried to help, but he couldn't reach the pedals.
Wait! Albequerque (sp) to Maine. With my son's father and my son. Longest f-ing week of my f-ing life.

6200 miles from Anchorage, Ak down to Houston Texas and up the east coast to New Jersey.

I've taken the kids on vacation from Indy to NJ a few times without the hubby, about a 13 hour drive. Stopping for necessaries, but driving until I get there or get home.

Charlotte to Dads is a close 2nd: 12 hours or so.

About 950. Philly to Huntsville.

Ohio to Florida...with a team of drivers

Orlando to Atlanta...alone (8 hours)

1100 miles, to Pinellas Park, Florida from Philly. Tag team between my dad and I.

Also from Philly to Augusta, GA and back, that was about 900 miles each way

One driver...middle of winter...From Portland, OR to Oshkosh, WI in a small Mazda 323...2,000 miles in 2.5 days. no was bueno. :x

Milwaukee to Decatur Alabama - alone (11 hours is my record)

Detriot to Dallas - with my dad. As on trip straight through

Milwaukee to Montana (grand tetons) and back as a trip.

me too, Robin and I switched

I thought this was going to be about a little white ball...that about 200 yards (not straight though)

920 Miles from here to my sister in Upper Michigan. 13 Hours. I've done it by myself both ways 6 times, 4 of those times with just the little girls in the car with me.

It's fun!

Whichever's further: Philly to Niagara Falls or Philly to Orlando.

Longest solo: Philly to Cohoes, NY to see my co-ho.

Austin Texas to Downingtown Pennsylvania in two day's....

Downingtown PA to a secluded location in Maine and back on weekends...around 1120 miles.

Pittsburgh to Anaheim via the southern route (across Texas) with my brother when I was in college.