Do you like it?

I read terrific things about the Dyson line, and my trusty Hoover finally bade us a fond farewell last week, so I just purchased the purple Dyson online.

The Oreck XL 8 lbs vacuum. I love it! It really sucks!

Miele. I love it. It's so quiet I can watch TV while she cleans the house.  

Compact electra C9 canister form 1979

Electrolux AP 200  canister

Electrolux discovery 2 upright

Shop-vac 16 gallons 24  feet hose wet and dry pick up  

Central Vac.....

and it sucks

Several. I currently use a Hoover and a Kirby. I also have a kenmore that I'm too lazy to buy bags for at the moment. With all those blasted pets inside, I trash vaccum cleaners fairly quickly. All excpet the Kirby...it just won't die.

I think ours is a Hoover. Until last year, we used it just on dirt and paper stuff. For food, we used a Max.

Some piece of c**p i got from my brother when i moved out on my own a couple years ago.

the bfs mom just bought the yellow one a few weeks ago. she griped the whole weekend it came home because something was missing out of thebox, but she didint want to take it back...

now, our old (perefectly workable) vacuum sits in the garage.

:shrug:

I've got a cheapo Hoover I've been using for about 10 years now. I'd like to get a new one but won't do it until we get new carpet.

I forgot about the Eureka I have in my shop/garage. I bought it for my first apartment when I was still single in 1963 or 4. I had to replace the motor bearings in 1967. I used a better quality sealed bearing to keep the dust out and it's still running. It's hard to find bags now.

:1:
it's so light - i practically love vacuuming. :banana:

May I invite you over to do it to my car? I'll buy the beer.

Bissell Power Force. 12 amps of dirt and carpet sucking power.

:1:
8O
:umno:
I think you might need help