When you and your partner race what do you do with your kids?

Especially when the kid's fun run isn't until 2 hours later?

We get a babysitter. Nichole hasn't done any runs. Her and Keith did a walk once while I ran.

I don't have this situation myself, but a running buddy does. What they do is bring someone along to the race, maybe g'ma/g'pa or another pal to watch their boy for just the time they run.

one nice thing about having a responsible teenager.

he babysits!

What are kids?

What are kids?
Little goats??? :shrug:

The family watches me race The mrs. doesn't run so from time to time they come out and watch me race although Jason is starting to show interest in 1 mile fun runs!

....generally we don't race on the same day. Once in awhile you can find a race that babysits......whoppee....it is hard to find babysitters willing to get up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday morning. When the kids were smaller one pushed them in a jogger (usually husband, he thought he was so cool to beat his wife and have the kids yell "run faster mommy" as they come from behind me ).