Save for exercise, how else do you burn off stress.

I need some ideas.

Of course my lake is froze for another month...

I often sit down at the piano and play everything I can think of.

Music, writing, hanging in the Great Outdoors. I edited a book about stress management. I'll look through it and get you some answers. The book tries to determine, through some questions, which type of response your body uses for stress and has tips for dealing with each one.

I kick other people in the shins.

Going out with friends for beer and burgers and a movie really works for me.

Even going to the movies alone is really good. A good book works wonders for my mind. (You should see the pile I've gone through by my reading chair). Barnes and Noble and a Decaf White Chocolate Mocha with a newly purchased magazine or book really rocks.

Maybe a project--like building something out of wood. Or cooking, that helps me out too.

If you figure something new out, send it this way. :?

Makes it easier to pick your seat!

I...
Color in a coloring book
Sleep
Chat on the computer
Laundry... get the stains out
Write in journal
Bake or clean

those work great also running or exercising of some point

I personally like yoga, plus it's good for your body.
Cooking always helps me too.....it's the best therapy, that whole creative thing, and of course getting to eat the end product rocks! Kind of a two-fer comfort!

Reading or going to the beach. Or even better, reading at the beach!

I beat my dog and kids!!

just kidding, I have no dog or kids

Pick one of my employees at random and fire them.

Seriously, I pick out music I haven't heard in a long time, and listen to it whilst having a beer. My stress decreases exponentially the longer I spend doing it.

I just ordered some books from Amazon, I just finished one. I also have started doing crossword puzzles again, that is a great time killer.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

i think the wimmins have an easier time with this -- for one reason: we get together and jib. what a great stress release. bitchbitchbitch. not always that negative but still -- we connect with one another on a level guys don't.

last week i met a friend at Barnes&Noble at 10AM and we left at 1PM!!!! what great therapy, really. i either come away feeling relieved for having vented to a sympathetic friend or i come away feeling -- holy cow, i got nothin' on her!!! either way, i usually find out i am not so wrecked after all.

you guys need to do more male bonding and sharing. get in touch i swear it is a bonus to being female

ok, call me a sexist.

anyone agree (cringe)????