I hadn't really gotten into this show until it came on Hulu--but now I'm a huge Cesar Millan fan. I've only been able to watch the shows posted there, but I'm looking to Netflix the rest of the series. Does anyone else out there watch the show? Are there any seasons I should look at specifically? Which episodes are your favorite?

I found out that he has no credentials, but he DOES do wonders with dogs. At least that's how TV makes him look. What do you think?

I don thtink V makes him look like that at all :-D
The guy is AWESOME! I tried it on my hyper active Boarder Collie blue healer mix and I almost instantly became the leader. I cant really what my favorite episode was but there was this maniac dog that would NEVER let his owners touch him and he was constantly parannoyed! Not only was he able to get the dog to lay on his back for him, but he was able to have the owner do it too. The guy is a miracle worker :-D for dogs. ALL the episodes are worth watching. I love watching how mad interacts whith animal without using words or the "human emotions". Truly great show :-D

In my opinion, it's all a bunch of huey...sorry. I remember watching an episode on Animal Planet where this women claimed she could interact with horses. The horse almost stomped the c**p out of her!!!! To me, it's just a big attention getter and strictly for entertainment purposes only. These are just my thoughts and not intended to be insulting to the poster.

I'm not insulted at all! I was just curious to see if anyone liked the show. I think that the Horse Whisperer lady is totally full of it, but I was really impressed with how quickly Cesar Millian was able to get control of his animals and taught them how to be better pets. I do know that he doesn't have any actual credentials on what he does, but maybe you don't need credentials if you're good at what you do. I guess his dogs are his credentials!

Ok, i owe you a big "i'm sorry" heathnfitnessguy.
The other day i was flippin channels and came upon Cesar Millan. He is amazing. Now i'm hooked. Did you see the one where he is battling with the (how do you spell choo waa waas) from hell? I gotta say, i was totally impressed. He has had his sons on recently trying to help a dog get over his fear of children. Not only am i impressed, but the guy is handsome. :-S

Hahaha well he isn't a bad looking guy I guess but yeah he is really good with dogs. I just saw him on Kathy Griffin's show the other day actually, and he used his finger pinch technique with her as a joke and she ended up punching him in the stomach. I don't think I'd laughed harder in a long time!

He is supposed to appear on an episode of Bones.

Well I haven't actually watched this, but I have read these posts, and went on internet to see what is this show. And I found that he has foundation for aid and support the rescue, rehabilitation, and placement of abused and abandoned dogs. And I like this. This is very good thing to do. I still haven't watch the show, but will try to ketch one and see what it is actually.