The result of my sister x-ray is

(suspicious opacities are seen in the right lung field, the heart is not enlarge, the trachea is midline. the

costophrenic angles and hemidiaphragms are intact. the visualized soft tissues and osseous structure are

unremarkable.)

Remark: An apicolordotic view is suggested for further evaluation.

Please help me what is the meaning of this result. I am worried about my sister condition.

Thank you so much.

Hi Jhudz,

Basically an apicolordotic view is an x-ray taken at a different angle, so it can better see the tops (apices) of the lungs.

The rest of the report you have posted suggests that something (suspicious opacities) are seen in the right lung.  This could be fluid, possibly from pneumonia, or pulmonary tuberculosis.

More test are advised.

Good Day Doc, what is the best treatment for this ? I know it is not normal there`s a case was happened in my last x-ray test. So, what can I do ?

Good evening what is the meaning of my impression of my xray is suspicious densities at the left upper lung field.suggest apicolordotic view.what is the meaning is that plz reply thkz.