hello anyone please help me my 1st x- ray result says suspicious densities are seen in both upper lobes pulmunary vascular markings are within normal limits  heart not enlarged there is some tenting of the left hemidiaphragm bony thorax is unremarkable. suggest APICOLORDOTIC view for better evaluation. then after a week i done the suggested test the APICOLORDOTIC view the result was APICOLORDOTIC view fails to demonstrate the suspicious densities in both upper lobes thus it means my lungs is normal thank's im looking forward for an answer ASAP! on my health condition thank's

Hi anyone please help me in my x-ray results says suspicious densities in both upper lungs. Heart is normal in size,shape and configuration.Mediastinal structures are midline in location.Both hemidiaphragms and lateral recesses are sharp and distinct.Visualized osseous structures showed no significant abnormality.Suggest for apicolordotic view for further evaluation...