there are fine reticulohazy densities seen at both lower lobes. heart is not enlarged. Trachea is midline. The diaphragm/CP sulci are intact. No other remarkable findings.

Apicolordotic view shows both apices are clear.

Remarks:) Inflammatory process both lobes entertained. Please correlate clinically.

Hi there, I'm a little curious as to what this thread means. I'd like to be able to help you out but I'm not sure wha titis that you're asking. Let me know how you're doing okay? What do you mean?

Hello there.

As well as the poster above me has written, I don’t understand what you wanted to say.  Do you care to explain this in more details?

As far as I know apicolordotic x-ray is often requested by radiologists whenever they need to have a better view of an abnormality which is initially seen on the postero-anterior chest x-ray. The abnormality is usually opacity that can be an artifact, dust or some other foreign material introduced while the x-ray has been taken.

This is all I know about this and I hope this was helpful. Keep us informed about this.

what about this findings:

Suspicious densities are noted in the right upper lung field. No other frank parenchymal infiltrates are seen. The diaphragm, costophrenic acid, and osseous structures are unremarkable.

Apicolordotic view is suggested to further evaluate the upper lobes.