Hello, guys. I have been reading some book about mental diseases. In one place, collective frantic mania is mentioned. I really don’t know what this is, so I will really need your help. Can you tell me what it is? I would appreciate all your replies considering this topic. Bye, guys!

Hello. Mania in general is a mental disease where a person has severely elevated moods all the time. If it is combined with episodes of depression, then we talk about manic-depressive psychosis. Collective mania is a state where a larger number of people act irrationally. As an example of collective mania, some people give acting on the stock market. It can take a different number of people. Sometimes it can spread on entire country like Tulip mania. I hope this will help. I am sorry I don’t know some details. Perhaps, someone else will know. Bye!