Hi! Something terrible happened to me. I have younger sister. Month ago my sister has been diagnosed Bipolar mania. It’s hard to say but I feel shame to ask anyone about this. Her doctor prescribes some drug, and she is better now. Do anyone know something of this disorder.

Bipolar mania is mental disorder characterized by periods of mania and depression. Symptoms of the manic phase are excess emotional displays, excitement, overactivity, excess joy, a high degree of energy, inability to concentrate, often coupled with unrealistic ideas about one's worth. In the depressive phase, apathy and underactivity are seen along with feelings of excess sadness, loneliness, guilt, and lowered sense of one's worth. Most people with this disorder respond well to the drug lithium. You must understand that Bipolar mania is mental disorder, and you must be there for your sister. You can’t feel the shame about this. She is your sister, and you must accept her disease.

Could you tell me more?

I have bipolar type 1 disorder and it is a struggle every single day just to try to keep even. I take lithium and epilim, zyprexa when I am manic. Your sister needs, above EVERYTHING else, acceptance. NO shame, it is a common disorder that society has turned into a monster.
I swing very quickly from extreme depression to total mania and to try hold relationships with friends and family and function is a massive massive effort. Well worth it of course but still, it is very hard being bipolar, especially with the terrible way some people view the disorder.
There is always a chance of becoming psychotic when in a particularly bad mood. I became psychotic for 9 months, saw things that weren't there, heard things that weren't there etc. I was so so embarrassed when I became 'normal' again and my family's acceptance of my condition made me feel so much better about it.
Your sister might feel very scared about what the future hold for her and she might even be diagnosed with further things like anxiety disorders, OCD, phobias etc. Like me! It's very very common.
Your sister needs to be encouraged, she needs to be able to talk about her bipolar as if it were the most normal thing in the world to talk about. She needs support and certainly understanding.
Please don't be ashamed, she is your sister and she can not help it, she never chose to be this way.
Read everything you can on her illness, tell your whole family what you learn and let your sister know you're trying to understand. Bipolar will now play a large role in her life.