Hello, guys. I am experiencing lately problems with headaches and nothing seems to help me, I was thinking of trying something like biofeedback. I gave up the conservative methods since they are not helpful. However, I am worried if this technique can cause neural damage. What can you tell me about this?

Hello. As far as I know, biofeedback is a safe technique. However, it is not recommended for people with some severe psychoses. It can also interfere with some medications. Some of them are insulin and similar medications. That is why I recommend you to make a thorough investigation before accepting this. I think that biofeedback showed some good results when it comes to headaches. I hope it will help you as well. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, everyone. I have also heard that biofeedback is not recommended for people with psychoses. So, if one suffers from depression, mania or schizophrenia, he/she shouldn’t go for it. I recommend you to find a licensed biofeedback specialist. You must find one in your area. If there isn’t one, then consult your healthcare professional. He should recommend you one. I hope you’ll find one. Please, let me know about the results. Bye!

Good evening, folks. I am not an expert for this issue. However, if this technique is not recommended for people with psychoses, there must be some neural side effects. Some of these techniques use EMG or EEG. I recommend you to consult a healthcare professional. He must know something about this. If there are, he will point out those potential damages that this technique can make. If you find out something about this, please share it with us. I will appreciate it. Bye!