Hi, guys. My brother has been acting strangely lately. He has been constantly changing moods. He is also expressing capricious behavior. I really don’t know what to think. I know that something is wrong with him, but I am not sure what. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

Hello to you too. Since your brother hasn’t shown this kind of behavior before, I would say he needs a psychiatric consultation. You haven’t mentioned in what way he is changing moods. If he is sad then happy, it could be manic-depressive psychosis. If he is sad all the time without any reason, he can have endogenous depression. If he does not show any emotion, it can be schizophrenia. And the list goes on. In order not to guess anymore, you should take him to the psychiatrist. Only after a proper examination, you will be sure what it is really all about. Good luck!