My girlfriend and i have been having sexual intercourse for 12days (from 6th July to 18th july) in a row (sometimes twice a day) and she is on birth control and we also used condoms. (she did miss one one night but she took it the following morning, is that ok?)
She has just come into the week where she has her period (last pill was tuesday 25th night 11pm).
She still has not had her period (now saturday 29th)and we are both getting worried. She has lower back pain which she says she can get during period but still no actual blood is appearing, what is happening? could she be pregnant?
she has not been able to take a test yet. Can the result of the test be wrong because of the timeing?

Thank you for your time in this matter, a quick reply would be great :-)

that was me above that placed the topic, i forgot to add. she felt abit nautious when she woke up after a couple of days (about the 8th july). but this faded away after a couple of mornings!

If you are using condoms correctly as well as her taking the pill it would be very unlikely that she would get pregnant. A pregnancy test would show an accurate result now.
The nausea that she experienced was way too early for it to be pregnancy related.

sounds promissing. she is going to take one tomorrow as far as i know, i know that there was no tears at all or spillage from the condom as i was very careful!
Its just abit worrying that she is late, and keeps going round in my mind that fact how can she be pregnant so easily with such procaution %-)
I am thinking faulse alarm and hopefully her period will come tonight or something!

anything else that anyone would like to add that would help us? thanks :-D

my girl friend is now saying that her lower stomach is abit swollen now... what could this mean?

Thanks in advance

There is no visible sign of pregnancy until at least 10 weeks. If she is looking for signs she will find them.

Its all fine :-D her period has come :-)

I hope mine come because im scared to tell my mama